- 1 (15 oz can) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a couple grinds of black pepper
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks,
- 1/4 cup craisins
- Combine beans, eggs and coconut sugar in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add oats, peanut butter, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, black pepper and salt and blend again.
- add chocolate chunks and raisins, stir to combine.
- Pour into greased or lined muffin tins. sprinkle the top with chocolate chunks.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18.
Leave a comment