- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Nut or Seed Butter*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 grinds fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup Dried Fruit (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Add the Maple Syrup, Nut Butter, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, cardamom, Salt and pepper to the base of a large bowl. Whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the Oats, pecans, rosemary and strawberries into the bowl and fold them into the wet mixture, until all pieces are evenly coated. Transfer this mixture to a greased or lined baking tray and press it into a thin, even layer using a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, then remove and use a spatula to toss/flip the granola. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes, then remove.
- Serve as desired; store leftovers at room temperature or in the fridge for up to one month.
Leave a comment